Permit Info - items student will need to obtain his/her permit
*Driver Licenses requires you to call and MAKE and APPOINTMENT first before going in to get permit. MUST be 14.5 in order to apply.
As a coach, drivers education instructor, and former school teacher, Armstrong Driving School has the experience and relationship building skills necessary to teach your children to be safe and responsible drivers.
- Original copy and state certified birth certificate (this is to prove legal name and legal date of birth, at least one parent must be on the certificate)
- Photo identification (school activity card, a yearbook picture)
- Social security number (call SS dept. for further questions call 1-866-643-3407, Address: 861 Jefferson Ave. Suite B
- Verification of Compliance (this can be obtained from your school registrar; this is a form stating the student is enrolled in school)
- Photo identification of legal guardian (the parent also needs to sign the permit and will need to prove identification as well as the relationship to the student. If the liable signer has a different last name, further documents to verify relationship will be required. Step-parent names will not be allowed on the drivers license as the legal name for the student).
- Fee for the permit ($28.50) The address of Driver Licenses is:
- 5800 S. 5th Ave., Pocatello, ID 83204, tel. 208-236-7258
- Once the fees have been paid and a permit has been issued the fees are not refundable. The physical permit will be mailed to Armstrong Driving School.
We are aware of the strict procedures that are required to obtain your permit. This is a legal document and ALL steps must be followed without exception.
Creating Safe and Responsible Drivers